Saturday, February 21, 2009

upset!

Yesterday evening, knowing that my in-laws' driver would not be reporting to work already sent moody messages to my brain...that meant that they would be home the whole day, and a meal together with the rest of the family is inevitable!!! sigh, what better way to send a dark cloud over my weekend, where I look forward to spend quality time with my husband and girls?

sigh, anyway, what was supposed to be a happy weekend, chatting with my husband through the night, turned into another tiring day...I was tired just thinking about having to attend something like that..I know it seemed a little exagerated, but well, that was me yesterday evening...glum, moody and lifeless....the fact that they can force unto me something that they want (me to attend such needless events) but something that I dread so much....I was lifeless knowing that I do not have authority to my own agenda, I only had 2 days free in a week, but they can just take it away like that....it made me feel less of a person with free will...sigh

thank goodness I still have my daughter, sho said, "just bring me mummy, i will accompany you" even though perhaps she would forget her patch with me once she is there, it was just the sweetness i needed.....anyway what happens today, I shall leave it to God....

I know they are selfish, but God help me not be selfish like them, my modds affect my husband and my kids, so please help me be selfless.....I give this day to You Lord....

No comments: