Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Proud of my God

The Lord has often said that the tongue is a small but dangerous tool that can be used to build or to destroy. I am saddened that this little tool is almost always overlooked by so many other religion. My mil is a religious person, perhaps the 'Martha' of her belief, but then again I do not think a 'Mary' exist in her religion....anyway she prays at the altar two times a day, but of course there is no two-way communication, it is all of her talking and asking for remedies and way-outs no other way but only HER way...don't you see it, how can we try and be God in the first place? That caused the fall of Lucifer....so you see, when religion do not encourage two-way worship....we should sound the alarm!

Coming back to her little tool...she uses it so conveniently, spreading gossip, telling lies, hurting people with really really harsh and crude stuff....and it has caused her own mess in the heart...I mean I really don't think by the look at it, she is enjoying beauty sleep. Shouldn't her god blow the whistle and tell her to watch that little tool, its definitely not building peace or spreading kindness!....

Anyway, I am thankful my God is the beginning, and yet so forward-looking. How on several occassions in the bible, He has spoken about watching our tongues, and all the negative things that come with it if you don't. I am thankful that God always tells me to 'cast my burdens' unto Him, cause only He would know what ought to be done, I am thankful that He places so much emphasis on learning His word and just communicating with Him, cause He knows that we need that direction from Him...I am thankful that He continually speak about keeping the condition of our hearts clean and healthy so that I may have peace and sleep (though not much), that things like regret, hurt, disappointment should not be a fixture but should be cast upon Him, all in all, I am thankful for MY LORD JESUS.

Let more know Him, then probably there would be no more wars, and there would be worldpeace!

No comments: